I didn’t think about the fact that once the 2026 seeds came out that the descriptions for the 2025 seeds would no longer be available. I found the page with Airtable links to the old descriptions, but they all say they are no longer available. Does anyone know who is in charge of those links and whether they can make them available again? Or does anyone have the descriptions for the following 2025 seed offerings?
Sweet Pepper
Maxima Squash
Cushaw Squash
Tomatillo
Parsnip
1 Like
Something like a page that just lists the previous years descriptions would be cool
2023 appears to no longer be available. These were found by using a web browser to search for them, and from a similar thread last year: Is there anyway to see Last Year GTS Seeds Mix?
1 Like
@avery.bowron The page for 2025 doesn’t display any of the products.
Apologies. That’s true on my end, too. I guess 2024 is the only other year where the descriptions are still available.
