I do not receive the newsletter

I do not receive the newsletter, it looks like if you have not bought seeds from the webpage you will never receive the newsletter. Can something be done about it?

Did you try ‘join our mailling list’ on the home page? https://goingtoseed.org/ It’s also an option when you sign up for any of the online courses.

Theoretically I am subscribed.

There are more newsletters than those 3? I only received the January for this year.

There are more, every monthish @Lowell_McCampbell. @anna recommended to add info@goingtoseed.org to your address book, but it seems weird that you used to get them and now might be getting caught in spam filters or whatever happens.

Is there a place on the forum or website where we can read older newsletters?

1 Like

Someone else contacted me with the same problem. Received the January newsletter, but nothing after that.

There isn’t, but there should be. I can create this…

Newsletter archive now posted. You can find it under the “Community” menu on the website.

1 Like

@anna I have a similar issue or question. Is there a way to link to a ‘web version’ of the crop information emails?

For example, there was a recent message with the subject “Squash Growing - Seedling care”. Is there a way I could link directly to that message so that I could show it to someone who didn’t receive the email?

I have created the Sub Category: Newsletters under Resource Hub. I copied over the current newsletters, so you can now either search the tag newsletter, or go to the Resource Hub: Newsletters for past newsletters.

Let me know if you (or anyone else) need more than this. :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

That’s wonderful. Thank you.

1 Like

at the moment, no. Our platform doesn’t automatically create a web version of the emails. I intend to create an archive of these emails on the website as well… just haven’t done it yet.

Thank you for letting me know how it works. That makes sense.