Ogden Seed Exchange

13th Annual Seed Swap set for February 25, 2023

It’s from 10am to 1pm in ogden.

Ogden Preparatory Academy, 1415 Lincoln Ave, Ogden UT 84404

1 Like

That sounds neat! It’s tempting to go, but Google says it would be four hours on public transportation for me, which is a bit much. I’m looking forward to the seed swap at the Provo Library in March, though. :smiley:

I’m willing to help carpool with anyone who can either get to lehi (i can pick up at the train station) or is between ogden and lehi. If there’s a lot then I have a 12 passenger van otherwise it’ll just be my civic :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m willing to help carpool for anyone coming from as far north as Pocatello.

1 Like

If all goes well, I plan to be at the seed swap in Ogden tomorrow. I will bring our brochures in case anyone would like to take some to distribute at future local events. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person finally!

If you can’t make it, but would like some brochures, I’ll be happy to mail you some. Send me your address via private chat. Thanks.

I’m planning to go. Will be my first time at a seed swap.

what time are you guys all getting there?

1 Like

Probably around 10, but we’ll see how the 15 is in the morning. The drive could take a little longer than expected.

looks like i’ll be there at about 11:30

5 Likes

It was soo cool getting to meet everyone (though I heard that someone else came too that I missed). I hope at some point we can do a landrace hang out / seed sharing with the group.

1 Like

Totally agree. Great meeting everyone. And I have a ridiculous number of seeds to plant now!

2 Likes

I just got all the seeds from the swap organized into my stash! Really great meeting Joseph and the rest of you.

1 Like

Does anyone know when the Ogden Seed Swap will be this year (2024)? Last Saturday of February? I didn’t find any current info.

I’ll reach out to the organizers.

February 17th 2024.