Going To Seed Brochures 2024 available soon

It’s seed swap time in the Northern Hemisphere! We’re getting ready to print a new batch of brochures for 2024. The brochure explains Adaptation Gardening/Landrace Gardening, and gives information about our organization. If anyone is going to a gardening or seed share event and would like brochures to distribute, pm me with your address, the approximate number you would like to receive, and the date of the event.

Farmers, if you sell at a farmers market and would like your customers to learn about Adaptation Gardening, let me know and I’ll be glad to send you some brochures, too.

Thank you all for helping to grow our community.

7 Likes

Yes!! Could o recieve 20 of the brochures to start with…or the minimum bundle size?

We have a farmers market! We always talk about seeds!!

Hi, Kim!

I will be glad to send you brochures. Can you please send me your address? I know I’ve sent you a package before, but I’m a terrible record keeper. I will try to do better this year! Thanks.

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Having a seed swap at my place in March. Can use 20 brochures!

Thanks for this :slight_smile:

Great! Please send me your mailing address. Thanks!

Rocking 45 Farm
3342 E. Co. 17 3/4
Yuma, AZ 85365

THANK YOU!!

Thanks, Kim!

I have the new brochures in hand and can send them to anyone willing to distribute them at a local event or local seed library.

I will also be at the Ogden Seed Swap tomorrow and will have brochures with me. If you would like some, pm me your cell phone number so we can arrange to meet. Thanks!

The Seed Swap is this coming Saturday, February 17, 2024.
Time: 10 am - 1 pm
Place: Ogden Preparatory Academy, 1415 Lincoln Ave., Ogden, UT
Schedule:
10 am: Doors open
10:30 am: Breakout “Why Save Seeds // Basic Seed Saving”
11:15 am: Breakout "Seed to Food // Grassroots Help for Those in Need
12:00 pm: Raffle Drawings
1:00 pm: Seed Swap ends
Share and swap locally grown seeds (you don’t need to bring seeds to attend), visit local seed vendors, attend breakout sessions, engage in activities for all ages, talk to gardening experts, get your name in drawings for raffle prizes

Hi Debbie, can you send me 20 brochures too? Thanks!

Got them! thanks :seedling: :hearts:

Great! Thanks for letting me know.

Hi @DebbieA,
Would it be possible to get an electronic copy of the brochure? I could modify it for Australia and pass it around here.
Thanks,
Ray

2 Likes

I have given out at least a hundred over the last weekend of 3 seed exchanges. They are so beautiful, thanks to @bramblewoodhill and @anna for the lovely updates.

2 Likes

Hi Ray, I sent you a private message to figure out the best way to do this.

You got the brochure in digital for spanish? If not i can help translating it.

The brochure is spectacular. It does a fantastic job of reiterating the simplicity of it all. Additionally they are visually beautiful. Wow! For me this is the ultimate community outreach tool. Thanks to the designers and thanks for sending!

2 Likes

Can you share a photo?

@Richard Hope you can see this.

6 Likes

Wow! Looks great. Can’t wait for mine to arrive and share at my local seed swap!

Hi, did all the brochures get sent out? I haven received them as of yet.