Request for photographic contribution for members

I am little bit off schedule, but here are some of mine you can use freely :slight_smile:

Fava beans - slug survivors

Runner peas mix from Norway doing great in Croatia.

20 varieties of bush beans in the shadow of 2 old walnut trees + mix of popcorn which survived a strong storm.

Soon to be a jungle - taken in June

Corn that was already a mix of 10 different varieties - tall and very resistant to everything.

20+ different varieties of heirloom corn I planted with the hope of cross-polination. Many were eaten by animals, many survived.

Patch with okra… more than 30 varieties of okra growing together. They had a slow start, but I am hoping to harvest long in the season since it seems September and October will be quite warm in Croatia.

Big Hill tomatoes doing great. They were a bit slow in the beginning… but they are doing great now, and still giving fruits unlike other tomatoes which are slowly dying in our heat.

6 Likes

Thank you Marcela, visitors will be very happy to see your great garden among those of other Europeans presented on the slideshow. :slightly_smiling_face:

As soon as the documents are finalized I will make them available to all those who organize the dates of Joseph’s tour in Europe. You can use it for the date of Croatia if you wish.

1 Like

that would be great to have it if we have the presentation if needed! Thank you for all the great work you are doing!

1 Like

A very nice terrace garden!

Nice diversity! Great photography!

1 Like