May 11th Community GTS meeting! 2024 plans and projects, volunteering, getting involved

Come join the discussion, and get more involved!

Going to Seed has grown a lot over the past year, gotten grants, given funds to farmers, distributed thousands of seed packets and expanded into some communities. But we haven’t always been that good at communicating to the wider network about the goings on within the organization. We’re working on changing that this year.

So I hope you’ll join us on Saturday, May 11 at 4 pm EST for a community meeting. This is a great opportunity to hear about projects and programs firsthand, give feedback, ask questions, and get involved/sign up for a working group.

Register here to receive the Zoom link.. If you tried before, try again because I fixed the link. This meeting is free, we’re just using this platform to know how many people to expect and to stay in touch.

Thanks everybody, looking forward to a fun discussion.

8 Likes

I registered and hope to come, but I’m also going to be out of town and mid-move to Oklahoma so I can’t promise that I’ll be there. But I will put it on my calendar!

1 Like

Tried once again, but can’t register with my french phone number.

Starting from here.

tried

• 07xxxxxx95
  • 0033 7xxxxxx95
  • and +0033 7xxxxxx95

Don’t have any option left. If anyone finds a asolution… Europeans, did you try?

Nice, I will attend.

Will the meeting be recorded and made available? My daughter is graduating from university tomorrow so I can’t call in.

I’m going to start the zoom at 20 minutes early, come chat, introduce yourselves a bit early! We have a full hour from 4-5 EST, then a discussion for a half hour (so we have to get started on time).

It will be recorded and made available to people who register.

1 Like

OK so that will be from 22.00-23.00 Central European Time.
I registered and it said it was starting at 1 PM Pacific Time.

Phone is not mandatory, I left it empty.

1 Like

It says “Scheduled: May 11, 2024, 10:00 PM” for me

1 Like

I have tomatoes to plant tomorrow!

Thank you very much! You were right. Subscribed. I will be there. Hope to see you all!

1 Like

Same story, long days running with many things to plant, but fortunately it will be 10pm in here… not planting in nightime :wink:

2 Likes