Directory of european seed sellers

Thank you for bringing this topic to light. I am familiar with this petition and the process because there are several Croatian associations which are included in the process.

But I was not aware of this ban for long-distance seed sale. Now it makes sense why I had this intuitive urge to order as many seeds online from different sources as I can. I even asked my friends to donate to my seed bank project and I managed to order 400 euros of all kinds of seeds to put them together an multiply.

Knowing this piece of information motivates me even more to maybe invest a little bit more, and keep on multiplying them as much as possible. I think I will involve most of my village and friends in this project hahahahah.

Luckily, I am Balkan blood, and we know how to find at least 3 creative solutions for every ban our government puts in force through laws to get around it, so we will need to organize ourselves in a different way. But it is obvious where all the laws in EU are going because who “owns” the seeds, can control everyone.

6 Likes