Garden Party with Joseph Lofthouse in Paradise Utah

Please join me for a garden party at my farm.

August 19th
Paradise Utah

I’ll host garden tours in the morning.
Intending lunch at the city park’s pavilion that I built as a teenager helping my daddy.
They tell me I have to say a few words before lunch.

7 Likes

We would love to come out!! Unfortunately we are already traveling in August.

We are headed out to Ventura in September though and hoping to meet/see some of y’all there!

Thanks for the invite, Joseph. Looking forward to it. I assume details will follow?

Is there a way to get there using public transportation? (I don’t drive, and my husband isn’t comfortable with me carpooling with someone he doesn’t personally know.) I live in Provo, and I’d be interested in going if public transportation is possible.

According to Google Maps, there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to get all the way to Paradise by public transportation. Maybe your family would like to come with you? It could be a nice day trip.

Paradise doesn’t have a public transportation system. The bus/rail goes from Provo to Brigham City, then the Salt Lake Express could take someone over the mountain to Logan. Then the Cache Valley Transit District could get someone to Hyrum, 7 miles away from Paradise.

We welcome friends and family.

Yeah, I figured! I grew up in a city with a really good public transportation system, and I miss it!

I’ll keep the date in mind and see if someone I know would be interested in going with me.

Here’s the details!

We will also do a seed swap.

4 Likes

What is the podcast going to be on?

First podcast is a garden tour.

The second podcast will detail important scientific research that I learned during my recent trip to Blue Hill at Stone Barns in New York.